Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy birthday

Today is Hannah's birthday!!

She is thirteen!!

We officially have four teenagers in the family!

It is so cool to know that Hannah made it this far. We have never really known how long we will have her. It could be twenty years or two weeks. But today? This is really cool. I love being able to say Hannah made it to teen hood. Call it weird, but I feel so proud of her!!

So what am I thankful for this Thanksgiving? Thankful that I get to spend the day with my little sister.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. I think it is so cool and special that Hannah's birthday falls on Thanksgiving day this year. I am praying that she will touch many more lives and thanking God that she has made it to her thirteenth birthday. Please tell Hannah Happy Birthday from me, and Happy Thanksgiving to you and your whole family!
    Towa

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget