Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Quick update

Just a quick update on what's happening with Hannah.  Will be sort of a dry post.

Well we know something has been wrong since Monday.  She just isn't herself.  She has trouble sleeping at night and has been coughing up a little blood, and her urine has been very bloody too.  She also hates lying on her back because it's very painful.  My mom took her to the doctor yesterday and twice today.  They decided Hannah has to go to Mayo Clinic which is over a three hour drive from our house, and that's happening tomorrow.

Hannah has had kidney problems before, I don't know how many kidney stones she's had to pass, but this could be another one.  Which could also mean yet another surgery.  For now, we just don't know.  All I know is that tomorrow is going to be tough for Hannah and especially tough for my mom because her back has been hurting a lot lately.  This could either all blow over by the end of the week or stretch into...I don't know how long.

I think I'm going to be okay, but please pray for Hannah and my mom.  Thanks <3

1 comment:

  1. I'll praying! Hope everything turns out alright!

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget